Substantial investments are made towards civil infrastructure; these infrastructures are the lifeline of growth and are needed to be either protected/preserved, extend the life of a given structure, or to enhanxce performance parameters, from both strength and serviceability criteria, on a need-based approach.
- Study the architectural drawings,plans, elevations.
- Study the soil investigation report, recommended SBC, review the report for technical matters.
- Review the DBRs provided by the consultants.
- Review the schematics provided by the consultants
- Review the BoQ and estimate provided by the consultants
- Review and compare the design with the standard design practices and checking the compliance with the respective codes.